Welcome to your personal guide to decluttering and simplifying your time, money, and home so you can have a more peaceful, beautiful home you love!
You want your home to be peaceful, a place where you can welcome in guests or come to relax after a long day.
You want to be in control of your money, your calendar, and your stuff instead of letting it control you.
You want a home that fits you-- your lifestyle, your schedule, your interests, your taste, your family, your stage of life-- like you wrote your signature all over it.
You want more than just a temporary home or an okay home or a home you've settled for because that's "just the way it is."
You want more than a life spent tripping over toys, clothes, shoes, and cords, more than a life spent searching in vain for the dining room table or that thing you lost last week.
You want more time to spend with your loved ones, more time to lay back and watch that new show on Netflix or read that new book, more time to invite friends over into a home you're not ashamed of, more time to live your life instead of just trying to manage it.
But you're not sure how to get there, and there are more pressing things to take care of, like paying the bills and cooking dinner.
you're overwhelmed with the idea of getting your finances, calendar, and clutter under control. where do you even begin?
YOU'RE WORRIED THAT YOUR TIGHT BUDGET WILL PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ABLE TO MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK THE WAY YOU WANT. DOES JOANNA GAINES DO PRO BONO WORK?
YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DEVOTE TO DECLUTTERING AND DECORATING YOUR WHOLE HOME-- AFTER ALL, YOU DO HAVE A LIFE.
YOU DON'T HAVE THE PINTEREST-WORTHY DIY SKILLS TO MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK PRETTY.
you're PLAYING A WAITING GAME, HOPING YOUR NEXT HOME WILL FEEL LIKE HOME. THEN YOU CAN REALLY LOVE IT AND INVEST IN IT.
I hear you, friend! But you can create a life and home you love!
Your dream life doesn't have to be just a dream!
You don't have to pay a fortune or wait until you're fully established in a permanent place, living in your dream home, to love the place you're in.
And you certainly don't have to wait until you can clear your calendar or spend your life savings to redecorate!
As much as I love those redecorating and home renovating shows, they often churn out expensive, cookie-cutter results, and you deserve better! And as talented as professional designers and organizers are, I know you can do this yourself without shelling out thousands of dollars for just a small portion of their time and assistance. You can save your money and create a home you love!
I've got the tools and encouragement necessary to help you get your finances under control, manage your time, and let go of things you're having a hard time saying goodbye to-- without the guilt or fear! I can help you create a simpler, more organized home and life you love so you can spend more time doing what's most important to you!
You can love your right-now home and your right-now life without breaking the bank!
Imagine your home Life looked like this instead:
- you know where everything is (spending far less time looking for misplaced items)
- you invite people over without feeling self-conscious about your home (you're proud of how your home looks and feels)
- you love what you have and have what you love (instead of a random assortment of stuff you're sick of)
- you have more time to spend with your friends and family because cleaning takes less time (with less stuff, you don't have to work as hard to keep your home clean!) and because you've carefully chosen how to fill your calendar
- you have money in savings, have a solid plan to pay off your debt, and have a budget to stick to that gives you freedom from stressing about your finances (hallelujah!)
- you love your home (it feels like you, has some style, and is welcoming and relaxing)!
that life can be yours, friend! it doesn't have to be just a dream!
What You Can Expect FROM the simplified home
By taking this course, you will...
- identify mindset blocks and move through them
- learn how to manage your time more effectively so you can spend more time doing what's most important to you
- get your finances under control so you can reach your goals faster and with less stress
- speed up the process of figuring out what to keep and what to get rid of (no more fear, doubt, or guessing)
- tackle all the problem areas of your home in a simple step-by-step process that's doable with a full-time job and full-time life
- learn how to identify and incorporate your personal style to make your home look and feel like you
- learn how to save and even make money in the process of creating a simpler, organized, personalized home
- learn how to keep the clutter at bay going forward
- combat common issues like how to declutter when the people you live with aren't on board or how to handle sentimental things
- learn how to love, celebrate, and welcome people into your right-now home and right-now life
who the simplified home is designed for:
- women in a transitional stage of life, who aren't yet in their dream home, or are feeling unsettled or stuck in their current home
- women interested in a simpler home and lifestyle without going overboard and getting rid of everything they love or creating a home that looks cold and sterile
- women beginning their journey toward a simpler, intentional way of life that allows them to focus more energy, time, and money on what really matters to them
- women looking for some guidance to help them figure out what their style is and how to incorporate it into their home
- women who are on a budget, looking to transform their home into one they love without breaking the bank
- women who need just a little push to finally cut through the clutter, decide what they do and don't want, get rid of what's holding them back, and finally create a home they love!
who the simplified home is not designed for:
- established minimalists and home decorators who already have simplified homes they adore
- women who want to figure it all out on their own
- women who aren't interested in living in a more simplified, organized, peaceful, beautiful home
In this course, we'll go over the following as steps toward creating a more peaceful home:
SIMPLIFY YOUR MINDSET
Know where you're at, where you want to go, establish priorities, and celebrate small wins!
YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR STUFF
Examine your beliefs about stuff and discover how owning less can give you more space to breathe.
YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR TIME
Experience less stress and fatigue by clearing up your beliefs about your time and how you spend it.
YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR MONEY
Overcome fear of money and discover the truth about your finances.
YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT SIMPLICITY & MINIMALISM
Take a closer look at what you think about the simplicity and minimalism movements.
SIMPLIFY YOUR TIME
Simplify your time by being careful with what you say, "yes" to and setting appropriate limits.
Set aside time for the most important things to ensure you stay focused and get more done.
Establish routines that help you get things done in less time and with less stress as they become second nature.
Save time, money, and stress by planning out your meals in a simple way.
SIMPLIFY YOUR FINANCES
Don't let money scare you! Learn that you get to control your finances, not the other way around.
Create and stick to a budget to reach your goals faster and experience the freedom that comes from knowing you don't have to stress about having enough.
Learn how to practice generosity, no matter your income level.
PAY OFF DEBT
Discover how to pay off debt in a focused way that allows you to be free faster!
Start saving for big expenses and goals in a simple, no-stress way.
SIMPLIFY YOUR STUFF
where to begin
You'll start with creating a vision board, examining your "why," and considering how you want your home to function and feel.
You'll get to focus on each problem area of your home in turn, making the task more manageable and practical (including each room, computer/digital clutter, calendar clutter, and paper clutter!).
You'll learn a doable step-by-step process to make decluttering simpler and even fun!
You'll get good at answering simple questions to help you weed out the extra stuff in your home without guilt or fear.
GET RID OF IT
You'll learn how to get rid of the things you no longer need to keep in responsible, and even profitable, ways.
You'll get tips, tricks, and instructions for organizing what you've chosen to keep once you've gotten rid of the excess.
You'll discover how to handle the biggest obstacles: decluttering when the people you live with aren't on board, handling sentimental items and gifts, lack of money, lack of time.
SIMPLIFY YOUR DECORATING
You'll gain insight into what your style is.
You'll discover how to incorporate your style, what you love, function, and signature or unique pieces into your home.
styling tips and tricks
You'll learn how to style your decor, pick out the perfect pieces, maximize your space, and make your home look amazing!
earn how to get the most bang for your buck and pick out the best things for you and your home!
DIY/Do it on the cheap
Discover how to save your money and even make money by doing some things yourself, getting creative with your solutions, using no-cost approaches, and more-- all with no pressure, no creative requirements, and no overwhelm!
Learn how to love your right-now home and welcome other people in without making apologies.
Get my recommendations for natural cleaners, organizational systems, and places to shop, just because I care about you and your home!
What others are saying about me and my work
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Start your journey toward loving your right-now home on your right-now budget with the tools, tips, and tricks all provided in this comprehensive course!
What You Get With the simplified home Course
- Self-paced instruction (built-in flexibility to work with your schedule)
- 14 Encouraging, helpful videos you can download for later
- Explanations of why to declutter, manage your finances, shift your mindset, and take back your time, what to do to love your home, and how to do it step-by-step
- Real-life examples and photos to illustrate the points
- A printable workbook to accompany the video material, full of checklists and step-by-step processes to actually help you apply the material to your own home
- Quick, concise videos that respect your time and deliver highly-concentrated value in a short time
- Written transcripts of all the videos so you can reference them later, look things up, take notes, and highlight key points
- Inclusion in a private Facebook community for support, accountability, encouragement, and greater engagement with the course material
- ALL the information you need in one place-- no more searching all the corners of the Internet and piecing things together from a dozen different sources
- Payment options-- pay in full to save or pay over the course of two months
- Tips and tricks for both saving AND making money, so you can easily recoup the cost!
I used to be both a major packrat and control freak. I kept everything because I thought I would need it again one day, and I hated it when I had to say goodbye or when my parents got rid of things because I had placed my security in them-- I thought, subconsciously, that if I had everything I needed, I would be okay. It was like it was up to me to provide everything and make life safer.
It took letting go of my plan, my control, my stuff, to finally be able to relax and stop striving, and let me tell you, that was such a relief! I couldn’t believe it had taken me so long to get there!
I moved around a lot (7 times in 7 years) between my years in college and the few after graduation, and I quickly grew tired of cleaning and organizing so much stuff, packing and moving it all over and over again. It really began when I moved home from college and had two rooms worth of stuff to somehow fit into only one.
Revisiting my childhood room, I saw for the first time that I had begun to outgrow things and didn’t need them anymore. They didn't bring me security, just clutter and stress.
I started reading about and discussing simplicity, minimalism, and living with intention. That began the process of decluttering, simplifying, finding more natural products one by one. I discovered the beauty in simplicity, the freedom to spend more time doing what I love and less time searching for lost things, cleaning around all my stuff, and organizing so much stuff!
Now I want to remove the mystery of creating a joyful, simplified, intentional life and home! I want you to love your right-now home and your right-now life!
you can start loving your home right now!
By enrolling in this course, you will get a complete self-paced video course, along with the accompanying printable workbook and exercises so you can apply everything you learn about loving your right-now home on your right-now budget!
When does the course start and finish?
The course officially starts soon and your access never ends (though it is designed to be completed within 60 days or less)! It is a completely self-paced online course-- you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have to access the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like-- across any and all devices you own.
WHY IS ENROLLMENT ONLY OPEN FOR A SHORT TIME?
I want to focus on my students and give them everything I can, so I am limiting the window for enrollment. Once it closes, you can be put on a waiting list to be notified if it opens again, but I do not currently have definite plans as to when it might open again, so I encourage you to enroll now!
Is the course worth the $300 price tag?
Absolutely! There are 27 videos explaining the whole process to creating a more peaceful home, which alone is worth the price of the course, but there is also a printable workbook with checklists and tools to help you apply the information from the videos so you can stay on track. Nothing was left out. Nothing was held back. This is all you need! It even has tips and tricks for saving and making money, so you can easily recoup the cost! And, of course, it's significantly less than you would spend hiring a professional organizer, meal planner, financial planner, designer, and decorator to work with you privately, so you're really saving money!
Start your journey toward loving your home today!
Enroll in the course to kickstart your journey and get a blueprint for creating a home you love!
Your dreams don't have to be just dreams! You don't have to wait to have a home you love!