Hooray! Now you can create amazing, confident, compelling Facebook Live videos!
Clumsy to Confident Facebook Live Tutorial
tips & tricks
- write bullet points
- make yourself as comfortable as possible (clothes, makeup, chair)
- look at the camera
- good lighting (unlike recorded video, you can’t edit it!)
- select a filter if it helps
- catchy title & description
- be consistent (at least once a week)
- don’t forget to smile!
- talk like you were having coffee with a friend
- be yourself (use gestures, use language you normally use)
- be okay with it not being perfect (um, uh, repetition, forgetting what you were saying, rough transitions)
- greet people as they say “hi” when they join
- read all the questions you can (as long as they’re ones you can address, or say you’ll look into it & reply later with a comment)
- introduce your topic at the beginning
- summarize your main points at the end
- go live on your phone (not your computer)
- start live video
- invite guest speaker to join the live video
- welcome your guest, ask them to talk a little about who they are & what they do
- look at the camera, not guest on your screen, for best effect
- have some questions planned, add others as they come up
- make sure you monitor comments
- ask them for any final pointers/action steps
- ask them “where people can find them” so people can connect
- thank them for their time
With this free Facebook Live video tutorial, you will be able to go live with more confidence and consistency, allowing you to uplevel your business by reaching more people and transforming them into paying clients!
But that's not the only trick to transforming your business! Sure, you know how to create great live videos now. But what about your offer? Your funnel? Your email sequence? Your social media strategy?
Feeling overwhelmed just thinking about that list? Don't worry, friend, I've got your back!
Starting your own business is a series of steps, and it can be overwhelming, frustrating, and confusing to try to do it all yourself. Where do you begin? What do you actually need to do? How does it all work together?
Imagine what it would feel like to have it all laid out for you.
- having an offer that you feel great about selling
- having a brand that's true to you and attractive
- knowing what to post to attract your ideal client
- turning readers and followers into paying clients
- knowing exactly what your next step is, with no guessing involved
- saving time, energy, and money by having the process laid out for you
Are you ready to get your business growing and experience all those things for yourself? Are you ready to truly transform your business?
then I have something extra special for you:
creating good video content is only part of the puzzle, right? your big-picture goal is to make a living doing what you love, not just to have some nice videos out on the web. that can be hard. but it doesn't have to be! i wrote a guide that you can follow step-by-step to get there!
And for more encouragement and fun, follow me on Instagram!
That's where I show up the most on social media, sharing inspiration to create a life, home, and business with joy, simplicity, and intention. I'd love to have you join me!