This past Saturday marks the first anniversary of the beginning of this blog! Man, how time has flown. Thanks to all of you who have read, subscribed, liked, and commented on my posts. I feel so blessed by the support I've received and have truly enjoyed having the opportunity to share my thoughts and life with you all over the last year. Highlights from the past year:
- Very first post: Perfection-schism, breaking ties with my own personal habits of perfectionism
- Most read post: Dropping Debt, a post about getting rid of student debt and learning to budget
- Biggest day: February 12, 2016-- 95 views, the day I posted Proper Proportions
- First comment: from pinkiebag on my Tea Fanatic post-- thanks for getting the ball rolling!
- My personal favorite posts: The Truth Shall Set You Free, Embracing Enough, Broken Vessels, Accommodating Anxiety, and Learning to Let Go. Each of these was a product of a deep learning experience, and I find that they represent things I continually struggle with and strive to improve upon.
May this next year be even better! If you have any ideas as to how to make it better, please don't hesitate to let me know. Do you want to see more series of related posts? Are there specific topics you'd like me to touch on? I'd love to hear your opinions!