Live a life you love-- joyfully, simply, and intentionally!
Hi, I'm Jessie!
I'm a coach and writer, and it's my mission to help you live and love your purposeful life by living with more joy, simplicity, and intentionality!
My dream for you is this:
- that you would know your God-given worth and your gifts, and live every day with a sense of your unique purpose in this world
- that you would pursue joy and simplicity in even the most mundane or simple things, for they make up our days
- that you would be free from debt so you can invest in what matters most to you
- that you would have a home that you love, where things are organized enough to let you spend your time doing more than just managing the chaos and clutter
- that you would have a life you love, filled with time spent doing your favorite things with your favorite people because you have the power to choose how you live your life
A life like that is completely possible and attainable, my friend. You were made for so much more!
Your dream life doesn't have to be just a dream!
You don't have to settle for less!
Read more about me here.
I Stand For...
- joyful, simple, intentional approaches to home, work, and life
- simpler, more organized, and beautiful homes that make maintenance and hospitality easy, freeing up energy to focus on more important things
- women who fight for what matters most to them and passionately pursue what they love
- women who live and move intentionally in their everyday lives, knowing that purpose is so much more than a job title
- women supporting other women and coming together to encourage, inspire, support, and collaborate to do great things!
you can have a life and home that you love!
and I'm here to help you get there.
My life change
I grew up holding onto everything. I was both a packrat and a control freak. I thought I had to have everything all planned out and pulled together, providing for myself by myself. I found my worth in my perfectionism and my possessions. It was stressful, and I was full of anxiety about the future.
I graduated from college without a job, a home to call my own, a solid community, or any ideas about what to do with my life. I was overwhelmed with all the stuff I had accumulated and the lack of purpose and direction for my life.
I loved planning parties and organizing, but I kept feeling like I had to wait until I had the perfect home before really inviting people in or loving my home or my stage of life. I was constantly in a state of waiting-- waiting to love my home and waiting to love my life.
It wasn't until I started reading some great books on simplicity and having conversations with a wonderful friend that things started to change. I slowly came to understand what purpose means, what my purpose is, and how purpose can play out in my everyday life, while helping me make intentional decisions to beat the overwhelm by focusing on the right things.
I didn't quit my job. I didn't move to a new house or a new city. I didn't make radical changes in any obvious ways. But my heart changed.
I found greater confidence to be myself and pursue the things that God had been growing in my heart for ages. I started loving my right-now home and my right-now life.
Choosing to live more joyfully, simply, and intentionally has opened so many doors to me-- in my relationships, my business, my health, my home, and more. It has truly transformed my outlook and my daily life!
And I want that for you, friend!
pursue joy. seek simplicity. move intentionally.
love your life and your home right where you're at.
Your life change
No matter who you are or where you're at right now (or where you've come from, for that matter), you were created for a purpose! You are not an accident or a mistake! You are not just a placeholder or a butt in a seat. And you don't have to wait for someone else to give you the green light to start living your life.
I know you're busy. I know you have a lot on your plate. I know you feel like you never have enough-- enough money, enough time, enough energy, enough experience, enough confidence. But I also know that you're longing for something deeper, something more significant. You want more. More meaning, more joy, more time, more peace-- and with those, less stress, less overwhelm, less uncertainty.
I'm here to help you break through the busyness and cut through the chaos of everyday life and figure out how to love your life and your home! I know you can create the life of your dreams, and I'm here to help you do it!
It's my mission to help you find and follow your purpose, live healthier, get rid of debt, simplify your home and life, and become more organized, so you can overcome your obstacles and focus on living the kind of life you've always dreamed of living!
By tackling those big hurdles, you'll be free to focus on the things that matter most to you-- your family, your friends, your work, your hobbies, your dreams and aspirations.
You were given your dreams for a reason, and you can make them a reality!
Picture yourself living your dream every single day.
You can have that kind of life, friend!
What others are saying
Thanks for stopping by, friend! I hope you'll consider starting your journey toward living a more joyful, simple, and intentional life!
And I hope that we'll become friends if we're not already!